Bo Nasfa Game
A game of survival that depends on courage and focus. A great game for competitive people. ” It’s a matter of time before you become the only survivor”. Move properly and defeat the others .. Ensefha!
Bo Nasfa Game Rules
How to win:
- The person or the team who survives until the end without getting removed from the board wins.
Number of players:
- 2 – 4 players
- It could be played as 2 teams or individually.
How to play:
- The game starts with every player having 4 chips in the starting block
- Players could get out of the starting block with any number (1-6) and move in a straight line.
- When a player gets number 6 on the dice, he has to get out of the starting block and CANNOT move another chip on the board.
- Players could move in any direction as long as they are moving in a straight line.
- chips can be eaten by either passing through them or stopping at the block they are on.
- Players can eat more than one chip if they pass by more than one that belong to their opponent.
- When a player passes through a teammate’s chip , it does not get eaten but remains there.
- No more than 1 player is allowed to be in a block.
- When passing by the arrows. Players can change their direction from one straight line to another.
- *e7rghom*: when a player stops at a block of *e7rghom* he would burn all the players’ chips in the fire block whether they are their teammates or opponents.
- *es7b action*: when players stop at action blocks, they take one card of the action cards.
- * Bo Nasfa*: when a player stops at bo nasfa, they bring back one (eaten) chip to their starting block
AND play again.
- *brick blocks*: bricks are not to be passed or stopped at.